1. Change your thinking habit from earning daily (in small amounts) to earning by transactions or deals (in big amounts). Turn on your money-conscious mind to attract more money into your life. You will learn more of this in the next sections of this book.
2. No one else will determine your future except yourself. Either you get up or sink down from where you are now. This can be determined on how you mold your thoughts. To be weak or strong, rich or poor, you decide your own fate. The effect of your thoughts eventually affect your life.
3. If youre broke, that doesnt mean youre poor. You may be rich but you may be broke. You see, being broke is short-lived . Being poor is long term. You are broke only for a certain period of time, but being poor without doing anything to alleviate your condition in life makes it permanent.
4. Learn to decide intelligently. It is a must in moneymaking. Practice this trait in small ways and work your way up gradually until you have the courage to apply it in big ways.
5. Take failure as a chance to get smarter and stronger, by learning from it. Dont let failure defeat you. Get inspired by it and eventually, you will turn up to be a winner.